The very beginning of our racing team could be traced back in the spring of 2000 when all of us were becoming a part of the street racing community in our country. Back in the days street racing was rising as a very popular sport, in which a lot of people had interest, but very few knew that it was all about shiver and prestige. We remember many people just like us having the same passion about powerful and fast cars. The rumor went through the capital and other cities in Bulgaria and gathered groups of hudreds, even thousands, coming to see and feel the atmosphere of the street race. Many were coming and going, many are still our friends and support us, but a handfull never left our side and became the foundation of our racing team. Even then we regretted that these races were clearly illegal, but for many reasons we'll always be happy that we're one of the first teams gathered on the street that made it to the next level.
As the years passed we started seeing a lot of modern and affordable technology able to dramatically increase the power of an engine. The speeds were becoming increasingly serious and with them the risk as well. It was time to transfer everything to a whole new proffesional level under strictly regulated and safe driving conditions. Of course, as with every new leap we had difficulties, as we were not the only ones competing for first place, but with a lot of team work, dedication and sacrifices Urban Team slowly but surely began its journey to the top.
Here is a list of our achievements so far:
- National Champion in class A for Drag Racing Bulgaria - 2013
- First place for Drag Racing Tulcea (Romania) - 2013
- First place for Drag Racing Tetrakosari IV (Serres, Greece) - 2013
- First place for Drift - King of Europe Round 1 - 2013
- Third place in Super Drift Series Round 4 - 2012
- National Champion in class A for Drag Racing - 2011
- Third place for Drag Racing Kishkunalakhaza (Hungary) - 2011
- First place for Drag Racing Bojurishte (Bulgaria) - 2011
- First place for Drag Racing Sliven (Bulgaria) - 2011
- Second place for Drag Racing Lesnovo (Bulgaria) - 2010
-Fastest naturally aspirated Opel Corsa in the world - 10.609 sec @ 1/4 mile - Santa Pod (UK)- 2013
-Record drag time in class A for Bulgaria - 11.22 sec @ quarter mile - 2012
-Third place in CEDC class P5 in Hungary - 11.520 sec - 2011
We can take pride in not one or two achievemts in the world of motorsport. We can definitely say, that our success would not be possible without the combined effort of every single member of our team and without the support of all our partners and fans. We thank you for making us want to constantly reach higher. We have many more surprises in store for you.